If you have decided you are ready to travel again, we are here to support you even in these hard times. The safety of our guests, as well as the safety of our employees, is and has always been our top priority. For that reason we have put in place new physical distancing and cleaning measures on all of our tours. Our new Join Us with Confidence policy features new health and safety procedures from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, without taking away from having the time of your life.
Stay Safe, Travel Responsible
The policy will evolve as time goes on and as we continue to monitor the public health recommendations, but what won’t change is our commitment to keeping you safe as you explore our beautiful country.
Smaller is better
Our groups have always been small (usually up to 12 travellers) to encourage connections, access places overlooked by larger groups, and to give you plenty of personal space — even before physical distancing.
We will continue to foster connections with newly created measures to keep you and everyone you meet safe.
Our crew is responsible for you having the time of your life, which includes keeping you safe and happy. With their local knowledge, 24/7 support from our staff in the office, and new health and safety training, they will continue to do everything they can to ensure you enjoy your adventure in whatever way makes you most comfortable.
Whether on the road or the sea, our private vehicles and boats will now feature daily assigned seating and undergo daily deep cleaning of all surfaces. Hand-sanitizer will be required every time you board the vehicle.
Even smaller. Even better
Our maximum group size has been reduced to 12 travellers on most tours to ensure even smaller groups
Before you join us
Our office staff
Our office staff are available and at your disposal at any time to answer your questions, or any concerns you might have, so you can feel confident and safe before joining one of our tours. They are up to date on local regulations and restrictions and can guide you through your travel process as smoothly as possible. And if you don’t feel well before joining the tour, there’s our Book with Confidence policy that helps you reschedule your tour for when you like, which they can help you with as well (terms & conditions apply).
We take pride in that our groups have always been small. This offers access, security and connection with your destination you wouldn’t otherwise get by travelling on big bus tours or on your own. Our average group size is up to 12 on our boats and up to 19 on our mini buses, ensuring our travellers can engage with each other without being squeezed together like sardines — and that was even before physical distancing became a reality. Plus, if you have a group of your own of 3 or more you would like to adventure with, you can reserve the entire tour. Private is the way to go now!
If you’re joining one of our private group tours with your own group, good for you! We will be offering more discount and special prices on our private tours to ensure that you and your friends stay as safe as possible.
When You Arrive
Our crew are responsible for ensuring you have the time of your life while keeping you as safe as possible. Here’s how they’re ready to do that:
- They’re trained in First Aid, CPR, and other safety protocols
- They’re supported 24/7 by our office staff who are well-equipped to handle emergencies
- They can help and take you to a local clinic if you are not feeling well
- They will be receiveing new training to ensure they are up to date on all health and safety policies during these evolving times
- They have extensive local knowledge to proactively help you navigate the destination. Their local knowledge allows for greater flexibility when it comes to knowing the best time to visit certain places to avoid crowds whenever possible and suggesting the restaurants with the strictest hygiene practices or those where you can reserve your own table.
- They will wear face masks when necessary based on local guidelines and recommendations
You and your safety, our biggest priority
Our travellers’ safety and wellbeing is our biggest concern. If you’re not feeling well before your departure, we have a Book with Confidence policy that provides you with flexibility and freedom to postpone joining the tour until you’re back to 100% healthy (terms & conditions apply). If you have a fever or any other symptoms on tour, you may be required to have a doctor clear you before rejoining us. All travellers are requested to bring face coverings, face masks or bandanas (extra style points encouraged). We have hand sanitizer available on all of our boats and vehicles, but we recommend bringing your own.
While on tour
- Every surface in our well-kept fleet of private vehicles and minibuses will get two daily deep cleanings.
- Each traveller will have a daily assigned seat.
- Hand-sanitizer will be required every time you board the vehicle.
- Facial coverings will be recommended while on-board.
- Every surface on our boat will get two daily deep cleanings.
- High-traffic areas will receive more frequent cleaning.
- Hand-sanitizer or hand washing will be required every time you board the boat, as well as before and after meals.
- Facial coverings will be recommended and welcomed on-board.
- Your crew is trained in health and safety measures and will follow up-to-date advice from health authorities.
You’ve always had freedom and flexibility to do your own thing on our tours with optional activities and experiences. Now, you’ll still have those options with added measures to keep you healthy and safe. All equipment for activities on tour, including life jackets, snorkels, etc., will be cleaned thoroughly at least once a day and disinfected between use but we recommend bringing your own. We will also do our best to make activities and highlights stops happen during non-peak hours, so you can have fun and feel safe no matter what you’re doing.
Before you leave
A healthy goodbye
If you’re not feeling well at the end of your tour for any reason, let your crew know and they can help get you access to medical care and support. Because we want you to head home after a life-changing experience feeling just as good (let’s be honest, way better) than when you left.